2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. PhotoScramble may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on a PhotoScramble web site. Specifically, PhotoScramble uses your Personal Information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, and to update you on services and benefits. PhotoScramble may also send you occasional promotional emails on company updates, specials and news, which you may unsubscribe from at any time. The types of Personal Information you provide to PhotoScramble on its web pages may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs, billing and transaction information, credit card information, and other information. PhotoScramble uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our web site or business, and to customize the content that you might see on the PhotoScramble web site.
PhotoScramble may also collect data about usage and service operation that is not associated with specific personal identity. In particular, PhotoScramble may log your IP address when you use the PhotoScramble web pages or collect other information via cookies to evaluate how visitors use the PhotoScramble web sites.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. PhotoScramble reserves the right to transfer your Personal Information to participants in its Trusted Partners Program, which includes but is not limited to PhotoScramble contest hosts. The participants in PhotoScramble’s Trusted Partners Program will be determined at PhotoScramble’s sole and absolute discretion. Other instances where PhotoScramble may share your information include: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of PhotoScramble; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of PhotoScramble employees and third parties on PhotoScramble property. The information includes, names, email addresses, hi and low resolution image submissions, image titles, and image descriptions. PhotoScramble will share your Personal Information with other entities not mentioned above only upon written request from you that PhotoScramble share such information.
5. User Account Access. PhotoScramble requires account creation to host contests as well as upload digital images to contests. You may ask PhotoScramble to delete your account at your convenience. PhotoScramble has the right to pass on your user name to a contest host as a means of winner identification. PhotoScramble does not have access to your password on the system.
6. Protection of Personal Information. All user account pages, such as web pages that display personal information, such as credit card data, names, and addresses, are protected with commercially standard encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. PhotoScramble does use all commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, but you provide all such information at your own risk.
7. Data Integrity. PhotoScramble works to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, current, and relevant.
10850 E. Traverse Hwy.
Traverse City, MI 49684
PhotoScramble adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce‘s web site at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.